Tonya Kay presents ...
bringing your Cirque, Showgirl and Burlesque fantasies out to party
Based in the sunset glitter of Los Angeles in Southern California, we travel worldwide to produce entire evenings of upscale, show-stopping entertainment, full stage cirque productions and breathtaking installation rentals for your private event, stage/screen production and upscale club nights. Just ask us how our giant champagne glass, champagne skirt, burlesque bathtub, aerial poles, interactive models and all-star performance artists can make your event the most talked about ... until you throw the next!
We're one of only 3 giant champagne glasses in the entire Los Angeles metro area.Our rentals come with transport to and from venue, one crew member and top-tier talent experienced with our installations for a safe and unforgettable event.The giant martini glass is by far our most popular installation, so please book early.
We offer numerous iconic installations to complete the entertainment for your event, film/photography shoot or stage production.Our rentals come with transport to and from venue, one handler and top-tier talent for a safe and unforgettable performance.In addition to our Giant Champagne Glass, we also provide:
- Bubble Sphere (for swimming pool)
- Dance Poles
- Aerial Rig
- Burlesque Bathtub
- Champagne Skirt
Our Artistic Director and leading lady is Broadway dancer and blockbuster actress, Tonya Kay, who curates smooth and spectacular entertainment, specializing in these themes:* Gatsby Party
* Casino Night
* Yacht Party
* Cirque / Circus / Side Show
* Showgirls & Burlesque
* Pinup and Classic Cars
* Moulin Rouge
* Holiday ThemesOur world-class artists include Contortion, Hand Balancing, Pole Dance, Aerial, Burlesque, Belly Dance, Showgirls, Mermaid, Models, Body/Face Paint, Knife Thrower, Sword Swallower and much more.
For additional photos visit us on Instagram. For questions and quotes, email us below or leave a message at 323.744.1311. Please provide the following:* desired entertainment
* date of event
* city/neighborhood of event
* performance time and duration
* type of venue (theatre, festival, nightclub, private estate, sound stage, ect)
* type of event (corporate, film/tv, photoshoot, birthday/holiday, ect)
* number of guests
* will performances happen indoors or outdoors